TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS is a scientific research and implementation organisation specialised in research and development and innovation management and the performance of large-scale interdisciplinary national and international research projects. It is an Advanced Technology Centre, a status awarded by the Minister of Science in 2004.
TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS’ mission is to initiate and support processes aimed at the rational use of knowledge for innovation activity and to undertake practical actions promoting the development Polish science and technology cooperation with Polish and international industry.
TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS has been cooperating with the Airbus Group since 2006, carrying out commissioned research work and participating in joint international research projects, specifically within EU FP7.
TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS carries out its activities in close cooperation with t the members of the interdisciplinary TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS Consortium of Applied Research Institutes, consisting of:
- The Polish Packaging Research and Development Centre
- The Road and Bridge Research Institute
- The Institute of Ceramics and Building Materials
- The Institute of Aviation
- The Institute of Precision Mechanics
- The Institute of Non-Ferrous Metals
- The Institute of Applied Optics
- The Institute of Advanced Manufacturing Technology