The AERO-PLAN Aeronautic Cluster was established to carry out joint undertakings related to new technology, product and service development in the aeronautic industry that will increase the competitiveness of its members.
The purpose of the Cluster is to cooperate with industrial enterprises and carry out research and development projects within international and domestic programmes. The AERO-PLAN Cluster’s first undertaking is participation as a Core Partner in the Clean Sky 2 Programme.
The founding members of the Cluster are leading enterprises and research organisations of the Polish aeronautic industry:
- EADS PZL Warszawa-Okęcie S.A.
- ETC PZL Aerospace Industries Sp. z o.o.
- The Institute of Aviation
- The Air Force Institute of Technology
- The Warsaw University of Technology
- The Silesian Science and Technology Centre of Aviation Industry
- TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS
AERO-PLAN is open to new members.